About me

Sep 30, 2014

DRx Clinic: My Battle With Acne!

If you are my loyal readers, I think you've noticed that when I close-up shot my face, acne and scarring is around my face everywhere. Acne & Scarring this problem is entangled me almost 5 years. Until now I still didn't find a way to get rid of it, I went to facial countless time and almost spent 3k, give money to make pain myself. Facial is super pain, but since I've went to facial countless time I already don't know what pain is. I been through this before, how can a girl can bear so much of red spots on their baby face! YES I BEEN TO HELL BEFORE. HORRIBLE RIGHT!!
 
Also tried lot of skincare that claims can cure acne or spots, but I can tell you is those claims is just bullshit. Since 15 years old, my face is getting worse, acne is keep popping. I don't know isn't it I didn't clean my face correctly or whatever. I never get flawless skin, I always feel so envy and jealous when I saw those other girls on street that no need to wear foundation on, their skin is just so perfect! I never dared to lift it up once to look at anyone else, I feel is so embarrassed. 

Of course, when I still in high school everyone everyday just asking me why my face is so horrible. They laughed me, they even named me "ugly bitch" or something else. It's hurt me a lot. I hates them, but I can't do anything. I am helpless, I hate myself. I been so emotional in this past few years, my confidence totally gone. 

Makeup doesn't help me much, those makeup product on market that claims "FULL COVERAGE" or BB CREAM specially for ACNE also bullshit, is doesn't covered up my blemishes. Everytime when I go out, I must spent at least an hour to do my foundation, I put a lot of foundation, concealer on my face trying to covered it up, But is still can see my acne clearly. WTF? 

I always try to calm myself when I look into mirror, I just like other teenage girls we all have same skin problem like Acne, Acne Scarring, Blackheads / Whiteheads, Enlarged Pores & Oily Skin. The worst part is, being as a Beauty Blogger, you have to try a lot of products that you received. Well, is doesn't make my skin get any better anyway. 

Btw let me show you a picture of my skin condition currently. 
What I must say is, maybe is not that serious like before, but is still pretty bad 
Right & Left Face ( WITHOUT ANY PHOTOSHOP / BEAUTY MODE) 
Enlarged Pores, Acne, Scars, Blackheads & Whiteheads, Uneven Skintone, Rough Skin.  

Start from today I no need to feel jealous or emotional anymore! I am so exciting! WHY? Cuz I am ready to embark my battle with Acne journey with The DRx Clinic! I've read alot of good review on others getting skin transformations with The DRx Clinic's product & treatments! I trust DRx Clinic will solve my problem, and achieve my little dream of getting my flawless skin back! Stay tuned for my skin transformations guys! 

For more info: 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox