About me

Sep 13, 2014

內雙眼皮妝容法 Inner Double-Folded Eyelid Makeup

Hi girl, YOUTUBE TIME AGAIN! :D This time I gonna share a makeup tutorial is suitable for who have Inner Double-Folded Eyelid, I always rely on eyelid tape but I think is time to try a different look? This makeup look is very simple and easy, yet it can enlarge our eyes from this makeup, this makeup is suitable for day or work! 這次是分享內雙眼皮的妝容,有時候睡不夠 我的眼皮就會被內雙 每次都需要貼雙眼皮貼, 可是長時間一直依賴雙眼皮貼的我 跨出了第一步!大膽的嘗試了內雙眼皮妝容,內雙眼皮 也可以靠化妝來增大我們的雙眼哦!所以在此小妹就分享了一個適合內雙眼皮的妝容 hope you  like it :D 



PRODUCT USED 使用產品: 

Ginvera Marvel White Refining Toner* 
100% Pure Caffeine Eye Cream*
So Snail HD Face Cream*
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
Acnecur Mattify Blemish Balm Cream
Redearth concealer palette
Kiss Me Heavy Rotation 
Bahama Mama Bronzer
Mary Kay highlighter powder*
Canmake Cheek & Cheek Blusher
Maybelline White superfresh cake powder* 
I love Essence Eyeshadow base
Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner* 
Sasatinnie Party Queen 4D Hot Lash Mascara*


Disclaimer: This video contains no sponsored content. Products I marked with (*) is sponsored from PR, and is not paid. They will only be featured if I truly like them and use them regularly. Products with (**) were paid to mention. All the others were purchased with my own money.

What should I film in next video? Leave me a comment! 
Skincare routine? A day in my life? Or any suggestion?
Last but not least, don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel for more upcoming video! Enjoy xx 

2 comments :

  1. Babe where did you get that Redearth concealer palette??

    nicole-yie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can get it from sasa, but i don't know is it still available, cuz i bought is last two years

      Delete

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox