About me

Oct 17, 2014

Realash Eyelash Enhancer

Bonjour, have you ever imagine if you have a pretty thick and long dolly-like eyelashes? But too bad, this will not happen to Asian like FOREVER (maybe not for everyone lol)!! I always envy my friend those who has pretty long, thick and curl eyelashes. I hate being Asian, I just have to apply Mascara when I do my makeup every single time, Mascara is a must for me but you will totally freaking sad when you removing your eye makeup and you pull too hard, your eyelashes just fall down, WTF. MY EYELASHES is so damn heartache when I accidentally rub off my own eyelashes lol!!! But now no worries, the Realash has come to the rescue! Now I can have long, thick and curl eyelashes too! I received Realash the world's best eyelash enhancer from France weeks ago, before receive this product, I have do some research on internet and I saw tons of reviews from other country beauty blogger. And the result is pretty good, that just make me more felt nervous and yet more exciting to try it out myself after reading so much of good reviews! Are you exciting to know more about Realash? Let me show more photo and info to you. 


 REALASH is intended for all women and is recommended to ladies whose eyelashes are short or weak by nature, even for sensitive eyes.


  How Does Realash Work?
Typically, our lashes need 30 days to grow and most of the times, our mature eyelashes fall before the new ones are fully grown. REALASH helps the eyelashes to grow faster and stronger.

 REALASH has been dermatologic and ophthalmologist tested, it doesn't cause any irritation or allergies, it's 100% safe. The product wasn't tested on animals.

 Key Ingredients: 
 Aloe, D-panthenol, Collagen, Collagen + Elastin, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Hyaluronic Acid, Mango Extract, Bitter Orange Flowers Extract, Sabal Palm Extract, Dechloro Dihydroxy Difluoro Ethylcloprostenolamide, Pomegranate Extract, Papaya Extract, Marigold Extract, Horsetail, Flax and Calamus Extract and Biotinyol tripeptide 

Q&A 

Is REALASH safe?
REALASH formula has been clinically tested by dermatologists, it doesn't irritate nor cause allergies, therefore safety is guaranteed. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, actively undergoing chemotherapy, or under the age of 18, we recommend not using the enhancer.

Can everybody use REALASH?
REALASH is the nutrient, which aims at women target, however, men are also welcome to use it. Our product is suitable for people with sensitive eyes, eyelash extensions, contact lenses wearers and ladies how have permanent make-up. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, actively undergoing chemotherapy, or under the age of 18, we recommend not using the enhancer.

Can I apply daily make-up during REALASH treatment?
Certainly. REALASH works at night so there's no need to resign from make-up during a day. The spectacular effects will best be seen after using favourite mascara.

How long will one REALASH last for?
One packaging of REALASH has 3 ml and is enough for 4-5 months of therapy, which is all you need to achieve the desired results. If you, however, wish to maintain the effects, one more REALASH will be needed.

How to use REALASH?
It takes very little time out of the daily beauty routine, since the product is east to apply. The defined eyeliner type brush facilitates precise application. In the evening, after removing the make-up precisely and having the skin around the eyes dry, by the gentle stroke apply the nutrient to the upper eyelid. Do it regularly for the first three months of the therapy, after that time, apply REALASH once or twice a week to maintain the spectacular effects.

CURRENTLY 

This is my close-up shot of my eyelashes. You can see is short and less. I will update after 30 days of trying Realash! Hopefully I can have long, thick and curl eyelashes! 

Price: RM 169
Size: 3ml
 
For more information:

6 comments :

  1. very nice review! thanks for sharing!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. following you now via GFC and G+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not tried this yet, bit scared of products like this!
    Now following you via GFC because you wanted to follow one another! :)
    Look forward to more!
    x
    HannahMarieBeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look !!!


    xoxo


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I know from where u bought it at cost RM169?
    As i saw it is quite expensive in website..

    ReplyDelete
  6. May I know u bought Realash enhancer from where ya?
    The price is diff from website..
    TQ.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox