About me

Oct 28, 2014

DRx Clinic #2 - Skin Condition

Hello, time flies so fast. It’s been 3 weeks since I started using Derma-Rx Skincare product. Last Thursday, I went for my 2nd visit at The DRx Clinic last. Well, this is the second visit and I hope you will find it informative






(only put on sunscreen & Eyeliner) 
I was quite nervous while waiting for DR. Jason, It’s kinda long waiting for me to see him because he is the resident doctor in KL clinic. I enjoy myself at the waiting area because it is so clean and I can read some magazines. 



Dr Jason is my doctor for 2nd Visit! Dr Jason is approachable and friendly. He converse to me in Cantonese during my skin consultation. I felt so comfortable. I asked whatever I want to know. Dr Jason will never failed giving me the best answer that I need! Well back to the topic, Dr Jason said he notice that my face is brighter and glowing as compared to the first time I visited. This is very surprised me, sometimes I also wonder is it the light problem, but after heard from Dr Jason I literally feel face is brighter not cheated nor lighting problem! My skin is brighter and flawless. this is a good beginning I trust, after a quick conversation with Dr Jason, he decided to give me some Hydrating Mask to try out cuz I ask for, because sometime I felt my skin is so dry but sometime is oily, my skin condition is still unstable, but now everything is fine thou :)

Went to top up Vit-A-Gel in Full Size, and get some Bio-Cellulose Facial Mask 

My everyday skincare routine


You can watch thru my video to see my everyday morning skincare routine!
 Vlog in mandarin but I'd made an english subtitles for whose don't understand mandarin :)

Skin Condition 

Before Using Derma-Rx Skincare Product 


Day 1 Started using Derma-Rx Skincare Product ( No Makeup / Photoshop) 



Day 10 







Currently 

With only Sunscreen 
Though my acne scars and acne still there, but you can seen the improvements right! I can feel my skin is more hydrated, no more rough skin! Now I rarely put foundation, I decide to put on Derma-Rx Tinted Sunscreen as my foundation, it gave me a little bit of coverage to cover up my acne scarring! I prefer light makeup more than heavy makeup, to make my skin more comfy and it doesn't clogged my pores at all :) 

Soooo, Here is my skin condition & improvements! Will update my skin condition after a month! Can't wait for the facial treatment & skin consultants! 

DRx is located at: 

N-1-1 & N-1-2 Plaza Damas
60, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, Sri Hartamas,
50480, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : (603) – 6201 3088
Fax : (603) – 6201 6033
Mon to Fri : 10am to 7pm | Sat : 10am to 5pm
Closed on Sun & PH

For more information, please visit their Website and Facebook Page!


There will be a grand opening ceremony on 20th November at 3p.m in MidValley. so mark your dates cause EVERYONE is invited!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox