About me

Oct 5, 2014

October Faves












Sunsilk Intensive Treatment Mask Smooth & Manageable- give my hair very smooth and soft. If you met me in real before, I think you always saw me going out with super dry & frizzy hair, my hair is so bad. I didn't bleach my hair before, but my hair is still so bad, so rough & frizzy. This treatment mask is def my faves hair mask! The smells is so goood. Price: RM12.80 

Yoko Milk Salt Shower Bath- This body scrub i would say is amazed, you can see my previously review here, the scrub is very mild, the smells is literally like butter! Yes, it give me a smooth and soft baby skin, I use it 3-4 times a week or as needed. Price: RM29.90 

Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Cover Powder- This powder is super amazed too! Is covered up my pores perfectly! But I will need to apply double moisturizer to make sure my face is hydrated enough, or else it will become cakey-face. If you have enlarged pores, you can try this. Price: RM50.90 

Bahama Mama Bronzer- This is my all time favourite! I never use any other brands bronzer since I used this almost 3 years! Like the best bronzer ever, i just love how the matte powder. Give my face looked more 3D. It quite natural after blended. Price: RM60-RM80 

Mary Kay Highlighting Powder- Although this is sent from PR for review purpose, but it doesn't affect my review anyway. This is second highlighting powder in my makeup pouch, and I love it so much! The shiny effect, to brighten entire complexion. I just love so much  

Benefit They're Real Push Up Gel Liner- Well, this is the most lasting gel eyeliner I've ever used. I owned so many of eyeliner, and mostly is Liquid Eyeliner, is my first time to try out Benefit's product as well, it didn't disappoint me! Benefit They're Real Push Up Gel Liner is so so so amazed, is can lasting up to 8 hours didn't get any smudge! I even wear it to pools! Well is super good even is a little pricey if compare with others drugstore eyeliner. Price: RM99

Kiss Me Heroine Make Slim Liquid Eyeliner- Is a goodies that I received from PR. Well this is a liquid eyeliner as you can see it clearly, but is super good! It very waterproof and smudgeproof! I've tried & test. The color is pigmentation also, is easy to draw a very thin eyeliner, I can say this is the best drugstore eyeliner I've ever used. Even you cry, the eyeliner won't fade away, strong right! Price: RM49.90 

Sasatinnie Party Queen 4D Hot Lash Mascara- This can create a very dramatic curly eyelashes, I love the outer look of this product because the cap of the mascara look super cute with the ribbon opening cap. It gives me obvious bottom lashes without clumps, more curl, volumizing and not smudge!  

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base- Is a goodies also, and is the first eyeshadow base I used. I never try any product of Artdeco. This is the first product that I used, and luckily is doesn't disappointed me. Normally my eye will just so easily get oily, and my eye makeup just ruined. So I have to apply eyeshadow base to protect my eye makeup. I know. I should apply eye primer not "EYESHADOW" base, but who care? It does really help me to keep my eye makeup! Price: RM55 

Well, above products is my October faves so far, if you like this kind of blog post. Feel free to leave me a comment, and I will do it next time. Did you try any product I listed above? What your opinion?! :) 

2 comments :

  1. I have Artdeco Eyeshadow Base too and I'm loving it as well, it helps eyeshadow colours to appear brighter and stays longer ^_^ as for that Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner, I think it wins in the staying power department but for ease of application, I love Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Pen Liner better ;) check out my September Favourites here :

    http://www.archereverdeen.com/2014/10/september-2014-favourites.html?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the Artdeco eyeshadow base is amazed right! Oh, really? Will find someday go watsons and have a try. Thanks for your comments!

      Delete

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox