About me

Nov 4, 2015

PureVivi Cleansing Lotion Review

Most of girls including myself, I makeup often especially when I attend event, or work. No matter is minimal makeup nor heavy makeup, the foundation must be very thick (for myself), and among all of us, sure we are not all have same skin type. Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Combination Skin or Sensitive Skin, we need to take good care of our skin. If you didn't clear your makeup, it will caused your skin acne, dull skin, etc. So in my opinion, a good makeup remover is very important for me. Especially for my skin type, acne prone and dry skin. Not only makeup, skincare also important to us. Hence, today I going to review a Cleansing Lotion from PureVivi which from Japan and it is suitable for all skin type even sensitive skin can use. 

Purevivi Clenasing Lotion
Combination of low stimulus cleansing lotion & Moisturizing functions

Benefits: 
No Cation and Surfactant 
No Flavouring and Fragrance 
No Coloring 
Paraben Free
Alcohol Free 
Oil Free 
No affection for fake eyelashes extension 
Cleansing, Moisturizing, Soothing (removes makeup, impurities and dirt) 
Suitable for all Skin Type. 

Direction of Use: 
Apply adequate amount to cotton pad and gently wipe over face until traces of make up is removed. 
No rinsing is required if for touch up. 

As you can see, the cleansing lotion is watery clear texture. but it has very cooling sensation. And the most importantly, it is oil free, color free, fragrance free, and alcohol free characteristics so it won't harm for our skin. 


I really love the cooling sensation while I removing my makeup with Purevivi Cleansing Lotion, it really gave me soothing and moisturizing. After tested, Purevivi Cleansing Lotion can easily removes waterproof eyeliner, even mascara and lipstick which is quite hard to remove. Normally I use Oil-based makeup remover to remove my eye makeup, but it hurt my eyes, but with Cleansing Lotion totally solve my problem yet cleansing but also moisturizing my skin. It is quite good for my acne prone dry skin, I do not have any inflammation nor sensitive after used it over two months!! It is my currently favorite makeup remover, it's hydrated, refreshing and soft my skin. Besides that, it come with affordable price with such a big bottle!! It only cost RM48.90 comes in 500ml!!!! So freaking affordable right, and it really effective in removing waterproof mascara, eyeliner, thick foundation and lipstick!! 

I personally recommended Purevivi Cleansing Lotion for you, not even share in my blog I even recommend for my friends who looking for makeup remover, and after their tried out they love it as I do. Hehe! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox