About me

May 13, 2015

Lens Review: TT 2 Color Plus Gray and Violet

Hello girls, how you doing? Today I going to continue my previously review on my currently favorite contact lens from Klenspop. Hereby, I going to review another contact lens that Klenspop sent me earlier.

 Klenspop is a leading company of Circle & Cosmetic lens, they're from Korea & they offer you a various & comfortable lenses. The shipment is pretty fast like around 4 to 5 days to arrive my doorstep. So you can see from image above, the lenses packaging etc. They even wrapped in a lot of bubble wrap inside another box to protect your contact lenses, such a intimate and professional services aren't? 

 As Usual, they provided lens case with mini plastic twizzers. 

Brand: T.TOP
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea 

  Here's a close up photo of the lenses in their vials.

 As you can clearly see from photo above, TT 2 Color Plus lens pattern are kinda like a flower. 

Another close up shot. 

I never try any Violet color lens before, this is my first time though. I normally will only bought Grey or Brown contact lens due to I don't like those exaggerated color lens, well Klenspop sponsors a pair of Violet lens for me, I think is not that bad? I finally can see how I look like if I wearing Violet contact lens, lol. I even use colorful makeup look to match with the Violet lens that I wore. Is looks quite good! What do you think? :) 

For TT 2 Color Plus Gray, I will just match with a simple makeup due to it's quite natural on my eyes. 
Overall: Well these lens are only 14mm which same with Bunny Brown, but is still looking good! Is very comfortable and soft. Even I not Violet fans, but I will still wear these lens! Is very pretty! :) The gray lens looks super good, is kinda makes my eyes secretly bigger, yet mesmerizing! 

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥/5
Design:♥♥♥♥♥/5
Enlargement:♥♥♥/3

Price: $13 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox