About me

May 28, 2015

Lens Review: Madonna Brown and Violet

 As usual, I received two pairs of contact lens from Klenspop for reviewing purpose. This time I received Madonna Brown and Violet contact lens. Just in case you don't know about Klenspop. Klenspop is a leading company of Circle & Cosmetic lens, they're from Korea & they offer you a various & comfortable lenses. 

Lens Info
Brand: NEW BIO
Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE

Close-up shots of the lenses in their vials. 


As you can clearly see from photos above, Madonna Lenses design are kinda like a flower shape, and with black border. 

Another close up shot. 

 Madonna Brown 
Madonna Brown has only 14mm, but big enough for me. As I wear these lens for works, or just hang out to have a brunch with my friends. It's very natural but it will makes your eyes looks stunning. 

 Madonna Violet 
I quite in love with Madonna Violet, the color is very sharp, it's very eye-catching. Makes my eyes look mesmerizing, yet it very comfortable to wear on. Didn't feel any discomfort feeling while wearing contact lens from Klenspop. No wonder why I set Klenspop as my currently favorite contact lens shop, It's shipped super fast, nice service and good quality lens for sure. 

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥/5
Design:♥♥♥♥♥/5
Enlargement:♥♥♥/5

Price: $13 
Website: www.klenspop.com  
Links: Violet / Brown 

1 comment :

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox