About me

Sep 13, 2013

Review: Overlab Yellow Pumpkin Real Powder Mask

Hi dear all lovely readers, sorry for not update my blog for two days my computer have sent to format,
is cost me RM380!! Currently using my bf's laptop to blogging, ewww i dislike using laptop to blog, keypad too small
Yup guess what obvious that i already habit using computer to blog, lol.
And also need to re-upload all photo, and I CANT EDIT PHOTO!
Because my bf laptop doesn't have any editing software like photoscape & photoshop damn,
 i only can upload all original photo how sad :<
BABY COMPUTER, please come back to mama faster LOLOLOLOLLLL..

Alright should stop talking crap you guys might not interesting to heard, hahaha!
Today gonna review one of Mask that i received from August Beauty Box by HiShop! And that's is
"OVERLAB YELLOW PUMPKIN REAL POWDER MASK" (the  name quite long uh) 

Whatever, let start! 


BARE FACE before apply mask (oh auntie are you going market?) 
Hundred percent no edit, so you guys can see what my problem la~ 
Dark circle, eye bag etc totally a "LAOSAI FACE" 

to be honestly, this is my first time ever try this mask! 
Mask sheet is separated with the mask essence, ohhhh amazing ka


The mask sheet texture is quite comfortable, absorb faster, 
moisturizing & effective and nice pumpkin scent!
gonna purchase and try other different kind :p


As you see, mask are so close with my skin, it won't fall down if I stoops down to take things or what
RATE: ★★★★★

Gently remove the mask, after 15-20 mins 
and let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently petting the skin


AFTER APPLIED OVERLAB YELLOW PUMPKIN REAL POWDER MASK 
My face are obvious getting whitening than before, and increase skin moisture
MY SKIN IS SO MOISTURE & SMOOTH LIKE BABY SKIN!!! AWWW <3<3
Really have to rate 5 Stars for this mask! Jinja daebak!!! 

DO YOU INTERESTED WITH THIS MASK SHEET? WANNA HAVE A BABY SKIN? 
Don't wait, go buy it now before it out of stock!!

Logged on to: http://www.hishop.my
Click "TRYHISHOP" to claim RM20 Discount code! 
And fill in your Email Address to subscribe more Hishop news! 
Register as member, and search
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS, ADDRESS ETC, YOU CAN CHOOSE CASH ON DELIVERY!! 
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASON WHY I LOVE PURCHASE PRODUCT ON HISHOP WEBSITE, 
SAFE, FAST, NICE SERVICE! 

And you're done! You'll get REWARDS POINTS after you purchase!! Fantasy uh? :D 
 DON'T MISS OUT ANY GOODIES FROM HISHOP! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox