About me

Sep 19, 2013

Favourite Of The Month ♥

Its time to share to you guys, what my Favourite of the Month! Bought so many stuff in this month 
totally out of budgets and list -.-
Alright, so first wanna share about New bought cosmetic of the month 
TOPSHOP Brighten Pen RM39
TOPSHOP Lipstick (Boom Boom) RM49 


Will be review this two products soon, please stay tuned <3 

BRANDS OUTLET always my fav shopping shop,
CHEAP PRICE & NICE LOOKS On every outfit :)
New bought KHAKI HIGH WAIST PANTS! (i always bought high waist pants on here lol)

*** EXTRA SHARING ***

#EYE MAKEUP 


Korean Style Bigger Eye makeup! 
POINTS: 
On Eyebrow: Still my fav eyebrow shape, Korean Style Straight Eyebrow
Eyeliner: To make my eyes look more Bigger & Rounded, my eyeliner have changed, different with before
will add-on white eyeshadow, highlight my “Lying silkworm” (eye stick) area
( Can look at the graph above, what i have mark as "DOT"



Simple Eye Makeup Looks! 
POINTS:
On Eyebrow: Just simply draw my eyebrow with following my original eyebrow shape 
Eyeliner: Winged Style Eyeliner 

a Free gift from HiShop inside August Beauty Box 
Jelly Pong Pong Mineral Foundation SPF15

Just in love with this mineral foundation so much, my skin looks flawless & smooth after applied! 
Will review this products also, sooner! I promise ahaha! :)

So here's a few of my Favourite products & sharing of the month, hope you guys like it! <3
DID YOU JOIN MY LATEST GIVEAWAY? IF DON'T, COME TO JOIN AT: 


FIND ME FOR 
ANY SPONSORS, PRODUCT REVIEW, EVENT INVITED etc 
Email: koeyleow@gmail.com 





No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox