About me

Sep 8, 2013

Review: Clinelle Purifying Cleanser

Hi guys, is reviews time :D 
First, sorry to my readers. I've private my blog for editing blog template etc in this three days.. Okay i know is not much different with before template :x 
Alright, today i wanna share my new cleanser that i purchased with HiShop recently :)



Here is what i got: 
1. Farmasi Liquid Concealer 05 RM29.90 
2. Clinelle Purifying Cleanser 80ml RM33.90 
3. NeuLa 3 in 1 Anti Pimple Cooling Mask (5 pcs) RM19.90 
4. TT MASK (7 pcs):
TT Absolute Clarity Mask 1pcs RM8.00
TT Green Tea Phenol Soothing Mask 2pcs RM10
TT Deep Sea Extract Moisturising Mask 1pcs RM10
TT Instantaneous Brightening Cooling Mask 1pcs RM8
TT Hydra-Soothing Moisturizing Fiber Mask 2pcs RM8
5. FREE SAMPLE 
Nature & Co Vital Purity Lift Mask 
Nature Co Pure White Lotion Light & Pure White Milky Lotion Light

but today i gonna review about Cleanser first, hehe my new fav cleanser:

Clinelle Purifying Cleanser! 
This cleanser are suitable for Oily & Blemishes Skin type


6 secrets to Happy Skin 
No Artificial Coloring 
No artificial Fragrance 
No comedogenic ingredients 
No lanolin 
No mineral oil 
No SD-alcohol 


First, 

is based on personal preferences 
Put a dab of cleanser on facial foaming net,
Rub the net between your hands


TADAAAA, Creamy bubbles!!! 


Completely no any fragrance,is so pure! 
So, don't worry it will hurt your skin! :D 
It help to soothe blemishes and also prevent! 


After used this cleanser, my T-zone are not easy to greasy like before!

 So if your skin type is Oily & Blemishes, i recommend you try this cleanser!
Logged on to: www.hishop.my
Search: Clinelle Purifying Cleanser 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox