About me

Jun 17, 2015

ML1 Gray Circle Lens Review

Thank you Klenspop for sponsoring me contact lens for review again, this time I going to review ML1 Gray Circle Lens. Just in case you didn't know I’ve actually worked with them in the past before, so feel free to check out my review at here if you’d like. Now let's onto the review!

So the shipping was pretty fast, like one week to received them safely. This time I received two different lens so that I can't review them in one post, but no worries girl! I will paste the link at the bottom post so you still read my review on other contact lens that klenspop sent to me!


As usual, they provided a pair of lens with lens case! And here's the close-up shot of lens in their vials. 

Lens Details:

Name: ML1 Gray ($13.00)
Brand: G&G Contact lens
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea 


The lens pattern is super gorgeous! I really love how these look. But I feel like ML1 Gray are slightly larger than previous lens I reviewed. But who cares, it's look good on me! That's all matter heh.. So i wouldn't recommend for you if you are looking for natural lens without too many pattern! But only if close-up, if normal shoot is fine, is look quite natural! Due to I used spotlight to shoot, so you might see the lens is a bit exaggeration. You can refer to photo below I took, actually not that exaggeration, is quite natural! :) 



Tadaa! Is look quite natural right! Is super comfy, and the diameter is just a great size, not too exaggeration.. Sorry for my bold makeup, I just too lazy to remove my makeup and redo my makeup.. HAHA but hey, this lens are still looking good even in bold makeup uh! Isn't it?! So here are my review about ML1 Gray Circle Lens from Klenspop, I hope you guys found it helpful and if you have any further questions feel free to leave me a comment! 

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥/5
Design:♥♥♥♥♥/5
Enlargement:♥♥♥/3



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox