About me

Jun 17, 2015

Magic Eye Skinny Brown Lens Review

As I mentioned in my previous post, Klenspop sponsoring two different contact lens this time, So I will make two different post to review two different contact lens! Well, I actually worked with Klenspop before, so in case you didn't read it, so feel free to check out my review at here if you’d like. Now let's onto the review!


Contact Lens Manual 


Lens Info

Brand: POLYTOUCH
Diameter: 14.2mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year (Max)
Country of origin: South Korea

Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE 

Close-up shoot 


Compared with ML1 Gray, Skinny brown are much more natural and diameter are apparently smaller. These lens are lighter color, and i quite love the pattern in middle! Which makes my eyes look mesmerizing! 



Don't you think these lens is really eyes-catching? The color is so bright and pop. Yet, is not exaggeration!!! Is damn natural but beautiful! I must says, Skinny Brown are my new favorites!! Yay, it's just look good in every different makeup. Even bold makeup or natural makeup. I personally highly recommended for you girls, if you are liking this type of lens like me. This won't disappointed you! I promised! I hope you guys found it helpful and if you have any further questions feel free to leave me a comment! 

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥/5
Design:♥♥♥♥♥/5
Enlargement:♥♥/5

Price: $13 
Website: www.klenspop.com  
Link: http://klenspop.com/en/home/447-magic-eye-skinny-brown.html?search_query=skinny+brown&results=2


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox