About me

May 15, 2014

Filth Fortune Night @ Prodigy KL

Hello party people!!! Did you guys read my previous post about Prodigy KL launching party yet? If yet, you can see the post HERE, it was so high that night, and Finally here the second time I go to Prodigy again, special thanks to Manoah i'm like back to clubbing life, my old life haha! Is a great place to release my stress and enjoying myself in the nice club, what a great friday night for me!



with my partner of the day Jim (a.k.a Boyfie) hahaha 

with sexy Ashley 

Michelle 


Is so many photos with Ashley, cuz she such a fun girl I can totally play crazy with her

With Surong :) 

and with the BO a.k.a Mr Fluff, the DJ of the day 


A great friday night to release my stress at Prodigy KL! 
It's a good place party with friends, and release your stress! 

More enquiries visit PRODIGY KL's official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/ProdigyKL

twitter: @prodigyclubkl
instagram: prodigy_kl

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox