About me

Apr 21, 2015

Renee Clinic @ Multi-wavelength radiofrequency treatment

Belly fat is always my major concern area, if someone ask where the most I care in my body, to be honest I kind of overweight for my height, but I not going to tell you what's my actual weight here, but for me I sort of overweight, and the most worst part is on my belly. Why say so? My tummy is huge as f, you can't imagine, maybe due to bad habits, junk foods, sweets and no exercise at all after a period that my tummy became so bloating but I don't have constipation problem at all, I tried various of Slimming Pills, Detox tea and products but no one helps, Few days ago, I was introduced to Renee Clinic, cuz I looking for consultation from aesthetic clinic.

Interior Design 



Renee Clinic, an aesthetic clinic located at Rivercity Kuala Lumpur, which providing a wide range of confidential, professional and personalized aesthetic services and laser treatments, from non-invasive to minimally invasive procedures. 

 After arrival, I was given a registration to fill up my details, medical background and etc. Like after 10 minutes I was brought in to consultation with Dr Cheok. 

Dr Cheok asked what's my major concern, and I tell him about my belly fat problem, after a short discussion , Dr Cheok was recommended me to try out the Multi-wavelength radiofrequency treatment which is specially to target fat cells at the different layer of depth. 




Due to privacy, I am not able to take photos during the treatment, so I only took few photos before the treatment started, Basically the treatment is helps reduce in circumference and reduce fat is that when the fat layer reaches 40 C (thermolysis temperature), the fat cells undergo apoptosis (cell death).

Furthermore, the machine's probe produces suction power to suck the skin into device, therefore allowing the radiofrequency to penetrate deeper into the fat cells and more effectively burning the fat. 

Apart from reducing fat cells, this treatment is very effective in eliminating cellulite and stretch marks. The other advantages of the treatment is that it can target a lot of body parts such as double chin, chubby cheeks, flabby arms, big tummy, thighs and bra line. The regular times of treatments is 6 times. One time treatment is about 45 minutes to 1 hour per part. 

The most importantly, during the treatment you won't feel anything! Yes I mean this treatment are PAIN FREE & EFFECTIVE! For most effective and quick result, you may consider do it once a week, and continous 6 times as a full treatment to kick out stubborn belly fat! 

I strongly recommend Renee Clinic for whose want to lose weight, or if you have any skin concerns, you may contact Renee Clinic! 

Renee Clinic
No. 468-G-9, Ground Floor,
Block G, Riverwalk Village (Rivercity),
3rd Mile Jalan Ipoh
51200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(Behind HSBC, Maybank & Affin Bank)
(Opposite AEON Big Jalan Ipoh)

Opening hour:
Mon: 10:00AM - 2:00PM
Tue to Sun: 10:00AM - 7:00PM

Tel: 603 4040 0778 or 6016 665 1113
Email: clinicrenee@gmail.com

1 comment :

  1. pomegranate diet pills is Natural green. 100% authentic guaranteed
    More info at http://www.superslimstore.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox