About me

Feb 16, 2015

Moist Diane Hair Care Launching

I was invited to the Moist Diane product launching at The Edge Saloon @ Grand Mellinnium Hotel  on Last Thursday 12th February. Honestly, I not a *hair-lover*, I cutted my hair often and I didn't even care my hair even though is frizzy and dry, but I must say until I used Moist Diane before I have never use one of the shampoo in market that can make my hair feel silk and smooth, hereby today I going to show you the new hair care product launching in Malaysia market lately, not to mention they' re partnering with Watsons Malaysia. Without further ado, let get start! 

Emcee of the day, Nadia Heng the pretty Miss World Malaysia 2010 =) 

Speech by Mandom President, Mr Daniel Chin 

Another Special Guest all the way from Japan, Mr Keigo Hishiya 

Now It's time for the Unveiling!!! 




The products are meticulously formulated in Japan for all age groups starting from 18. The Moist Diane series of products focus on deep cleanse, deep nourishment and deep moisturization. They aim to produce healthy, rich, long-lasting smooth hair that strengthens, conditions and repairs. Moist Diane shampoos are silicon-free.

The products are developed with 3 technologies:-

1. Next generation (Botanical Rare Oil) : this rare oil is added to the main ingredient, Argan Oil for synergistic effect.

2. Assuring the longevity of skin cells : Next generation (PhytoCellTech) new plant cell culture technology invented to protect skin stem cells.

3. Next generation (Phyto Peptides) : Ion Complex Technology.

The technologies aim to provide superior moisturisation, shine and repair. It also features Cupuacu, Mango Seed Oil, Marula Oil & Lupine Oil to further boost repair. Added to the formula is Vitamin E and Argan Oil from Morocco to deeply cleanse, protect and hydrate the hair and scalp after each wash. Its Baobab Oil, also known as ‘Tree of Life’ is extracted by cold-pressing the fruit seed of the baobab tree. The seeds contain a high amount of rare oil which works as an excellent hair moisturizer.


Here's is the  product!! Moist Daine all the way from Japan are launching in Malaysia, a group photo with special guest before we head for food & washes hair. Yup, specially thanks to The Edge thoughtful care :) 

Moist Diane Hair Care Range: 
Moist and Shine Shampoo & Moist and Shine Treatment 
Suitable for all hair types


Deep and Nourish Repair Treatment & Hair Mask 
Suitable for dry & damaged hair 

Soft and Volume Scalp Shampoo & Treatment 
Suitable for all hair types 


As you can see Moist Diane product are contain Natural Oil, i know it sounds super weird, I was like "WHAT? Oil? Wouldn't that make our hair more oily?" this is my first thought. But is NO, in fact it will makes your hair look more silky and more healthy! Amazing right? And the shampoo scent are super in love with it, it makes my hair super incense and silky! Omg, even my boyfriend keep smelling at my hair after I washed my hair with Moist Diane shampoo lol.. Btw, here's the blog post for today! I will see you guys in next post, leave me a comment if you want to see my review on Moist Diane product! 








No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox