About me

Feb 10, 2015

100% Pure Acne Care

Hello, it's been a long time I didn't blogged about any skincare product review.. I know a lot of girls / boys are having same problem with me which are ACNE. Hereby, today I going to review two of the products that are specially for Acne Prone Skin which are from 100% Pure. Before start, I would like to have a brief to let you guys know more about 100% Pure.100% Pure creates healthy products for our body and also for the environment. Our corporate offices are run by 100% solar energy, our company is 100% electric and our pure, biodegradable formulas are packaged with post consumer recycled plastic, glass, soda cans, paper and printed with biodegradable non toxic vegetable ink. 100% Pure loves animals - we are completely cruelty free and charitable towards animal welfare.



Product Information- 
Ingredients:
Seaweeds (Kelp, Sea Lettuce, Spirulina),Green Tea, French Green Sea Clay, Saponified Coconut Oil, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Sea Buckthorn Oil, Rosehip Oil, Extracts of Pomegranate, Grapefruit Seed and Rosemary, Lavender Essential Oil, Extracts of Cinnamon, Thyme, Goldenseal and Oregano
Product Size: net wt. 3.5 oz / 100 g
For Whom: For acne prone and normal skin types.
Price: RM99.00


The cleanser texture is very creamy, and smells super great which I like it very much, is different with those other acne facial cleanser which has weird scent in it. But 100% Pure Organic Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser scent are full of seaweed, lavender the smells is super good and feel so fresh! Most importantly, this facial cleanser will not let my face feeling any tightly or dries, is moist my face.

This photo is I tried the facial cleanser after 2 weeks, I can see my skin are actually getting better, currently my face just left some acne marks. I will update second post after one months! 


Product Information- 
Ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Water (Organic Lavender Hydrosol), Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Asparagopsis Armata (Red Algae) Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Kelp Powder), Spirulina Platensis Powder, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Extracts of Calendula Officinalis Flower, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Echinacea Purpurea, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) and Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree Essential Oil), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus Essential Oil) and Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint Essential Oil), Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Limonene*, Linalool* *component of natural essential oils
For Whom: For acne prone skin.

Directions for Use:
As a cleanser, on wet face, massage cleanser into skin, gently exfoliating & removing dirt and oil buildup.
As a mask, apply onto clean skin, leave on for 3-5mins, rinse & cleanse thoroughly.

 Purity Collection is formulated specifically to give you a clear complexion and to protect against future breakouts. Detoxifying essential oils kill the acne causing bacteria while nourishing seaweeds and purifying herbs protect against future breakouts. Acnegenic skin is raw and sensitive and needs skincare that is non pore clogging, gentle and effective. This deeply detoxifying yet gentle facial cleanser will wash away makeup, impurities and leave your complexion fresh and purified.


 As you can see information above, it can be cleanser also a mask! The mask texture is very creamy and has a very strong scent and I don't know what's that it, but it's feel very cooling which make me so comfortable when I applying. Just wait for 3-5mins and you're ready to rinse off! 

Here's the difference for first-time uses! Can you spot my large pores are shrink a little bit?! I know is not a huge difference but is means a lot to me, because my pores are at least shrink! Not going to say how good this product are, because I only use once, do leave me a comment if you want to see for second review after using them one month! 

So, here are my reviews on 100% Pure Organic Lavender Seafoam Facial Cleanser and Purity Facial Cleanser and Mask! Do leave me a comment if you have any question! See ya 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox