About me

Feb 16, 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Launching Party


14th February Valentines Day, I was invited to Sephora Starhill to the unveiling party hosted by Benefit! If you've followed my Instagram, you might saw what I posted past few days about the #mydreamcurl 

Can you see how much the difference? Omg, I was wondering what's brand of the mascara because it's super good! It's volumizing, lengthening, curls and lifts my lashes, not to mention Eyelash Curler are no necessary! Amazing right? Without Further Ado, let's get started! 



Was helping a blogger try on the latest mascara! 

Roller Lash, a mascara that no need any curler! It doesn't clumpy at all, easy to apply and I don't need to use any eyelash curler to curl my lashes, because this mascara is lengthening, volumizing, lifting and curl my lashes in just one stroke!  :)
Thank you benefit for the invitation, I will do my review in another blog post, see ya! 

Instagram: @benefitcosmeticsmy 
Website: http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/







No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox