About me

Nov 12, 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review & Test! (English Version)

Hi guys, Today I am going to do a review and test on the famous Dry Shampoo from Batiste! Honestly, I never try any Dry Shampoo before, and this is my first time to try it out, i am so excited! 
You know, girls when having menstrual period they can't wash their hair like 2 days. for me I normally don't wash my hair for first 3 days when menstrual period. So my hair will became very greasy and disgusting!! Hence, today I'm going to test this product, it's that really works? Without Further Ado, Let's watch my video below! 

Video in English Version, Subtitles in Chinese
how to use
Step 1: Shake can vigorously and spray Batiste into the roots, keeping the nozzle 30cm from hair
Step 2: Massage through with fingertips 
Step 3: Brush hair and style as usual 

Here is the BEFORE & AFTER 
I just love Batiste give me a quick instantly Fresh and Clean! Just need to spray into roots and comb my hair, Woolah! Instantly look fresh and clean isn't it?! I'm using the Wild Dry Shampoo, it's smell like musky! I kinda like this product, because it very effective and save my time, don't need to wash hair if you're rushing time to go out! Would like to say Batiste is my life saver! This stuff is super amazing, it's doesn't leave a powdery residue or dirty thing! It's keep the roots fresh and volumized :) 

Facebook: Batiste The Hair Dry Shampoo
Website: www.freshhairanywhere.com

3 comments :

  1. i think this dry shampoo is very convenient! as a woman who wears headscarf, sometimes i'm in a rush and my hair are wet, and there is no hairdryer which is a total mess. maybe dry shampoo can help when i cant afford to wet my hair in the morning? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually english is spoken throughout the world because it is one of the most important languages and alot of countries make thier students learn it.

    English for Literature

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox