About me

Sep 26, 2015

Take Eat Easy @ Kepong

Take Eat Easy is one of the restaurant that currently popular at Facebook, so my bf and I yesterday went to try it!! And I going to share my thoughts on it. Without further ado, let's get started 

We arrived at 8 something, and it's so crowded inside the restaurant, and we need to queue for about 15 minutes, meanwhile waiters serve us with some cheese cake while waiting in line.




Perfect Squeeze - Aloha Vacation (Watermelon, Honeydew, Orange) RM9.50 
Reduces body heatiness, improves blood circulation and hydrates body

Aloha Vacation taste so fresh and not too sweet which I quite love. 


Mighty Breakfast RM26.80 
Omelette, Chicken Mushrooms Sausage, Turkey or Beef Bacon, Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Beans, Cherry Tomatoes, Hashbrown and Salad with Bread. 

This is so nice, must try!! I noticed that every table will have this Mighty Breakfast!! Me and my boyfriend share share to eat this, but of course this size of food can't fit both of monster tummy, hehe! So we order pizza! I love the garlic bread, chicken mushrooms sausage and turkey bacon, but for the hashbrown has already cold, I think is too much people keep coming so they make it earlier to prevent late serving... And ohh, did I mentioned is pretty fast their served us foods? Like 15 minutes of waiting only! :D


Hulu Hawaiian RM16.80 
Turkey and Chicken Ham with pineapple, onion, tomato ring, black olive and bacon bits.  
THIS IS SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD! HAHAHAHA, I don't think everyone of you can accept the taste of Black Olive, but for me is delicious! So that why I keep saying so good!! HAHA but of course, the pizza is delicious as well.. Quite juicy and the pizza crust is won't too dry, cuz you know some of pizza crust is quite dry you need to keep drink water when eating lol. Besides of foods, they provided Cakes, Breads and Desserts as well, but we didn't order. So here's is what we ordered, I know is quite less, but is already so full!! And those foods are so delicious, now I know why the line is so long!! The price is quite reasonable and the foods is delicious as well! And oh, the waiters service is friendly as well!! You can go have a try if you drop by Kepong, but you have to wait for awhile! But is worth! :)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teec.my?fref=ts


1 comment :

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox