About me

Sep 4, 2015

Pinky Ring Gold & Pinky Gray Lens Review

Bonjour ladies and gentleman, it's been quite a long time I haven't been review on circle lens.. Sorry for the delay due to busy schedule and some private reason so I keep delay this blog post. Anyhow, today I am back to review on circle lens, are you exciting!!! TBH, currently all my circle lenses are from Klenspop.com if you are my loyal blog readers, I think you might notice that almost 70% circle lens review are sponsored from Klenspop. But I would like to clarify that even though is sponsored article but this will not affect my reviews. Just in case you didn't know I’ve actually worked with them in the past before, so feel free to check out my review at here if you’d like.  Anyway, today I going to review two contact lenses from Klenspop. Let's begin the reviews shall we? :-) 




Pinky Ring Gold 
 DIA: 14.3mm
Graphic DIA: 13.7mm
BC: 8.8mm
Using Period: 6 month
Water Contect: 38%
Manufacturer: MAXLOOK
Origin: KOREA
Package: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE

I think you guys already noticed that in Pinky Ring Gold lenses the inner rims of the lens has gold color around it. so pretty and special right? :) Of course, you may think that this lenses is quite exaggeration, but you're wrong. This lenses is actually quite natural and not so dramatic design, you might thinking the gold color is quite obvious right? It doesn't! Is because the close up shot and I use super strong ring light while taking these, so you might think the gold color is quite obvious, but in daylight is just like normal black lens with some gold/brownish color. And honestly the gold design makes your eyes glow instead! 


Here's are some selfie wearing Pinky Ring Gold lenses, is just natural don't worries! :) 




Pinky Gray 
 DIA: 14.3mm
Graphic DIA: 14.0mm
BC: 8.8mm
Using Period: 6 month
Water Contect: 38%
Manufacturer: MAXLOOK
Origin: KOREA

 Even though it named Pinky Gray, but the outer rims are more of a dark purple, and the inner patterns are very delicate and complex. Is like blue and yellow pattern didn't you notice that? I personally quite love this lenses because of the pattern and color, it is really pretty and unique. 

Compared with Pinky Ring Gold, Pinky Gray is way more unique than Pinky Ring Gold I must says. But both of these lenses are pretty and unique, and of course according to personal preference. I love both of these lenses, they are so pretty and unique. Most importantly, these lenses is soft and comfortable. I didn't feel any discomfort at all even I wearing these lenses for over 10 hours. I didn't even feel dry at all, maybe it is because these series of lenses are made of a new material called "silicone hydrogel". It is a hybrid of hard contacts and soft contacts that supposedly is so much better for the eyes. It retains water more efficiently and lets oxygen penetrate better. Plus it provides the UV protection. Tbh, Klenspop lenses never fail me, they lenses are always the highest quality and sometimes they even do promotion!!! I've wear tons of contact lenses from Klenspop, and I love all of them!!! All of them are so comfy and soft. 

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥/5
Design:♥♥/5
Enlargement:/4

For more information:- 
Price: $30-$40 



1 comment :

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox