About me

Jul 10, 2015

OST C20 Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum Review

Hello lovelies, it's time for another beauty review. Do you use any Serum before? If yes, I don't know you guys have the same experience with me or not, because I used to used other brands of Serum before, in my mind I used to thought that Serum texture are very thick, sticky and oily. After I receive this product from Wishtrend, I totally change my mind. I never use a Serum is so lightweight, watery, and non-sticky at all. Of course, it works pretty well!!! Today I going to share my review on OST C20 Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum, after I tried for two months above. Let's get started, shall we? :)



Is came with the signature orange cardboard box contains a brown glass bottle and a separately packed dropper. You can simply exchange the lid of the bottle with the dropper after opening. 

Not to mention, OST C20 Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum are actually is upgraded version, too bad I didn't get the chance to try the Original version, But the upgraded version I totally obsessed with it :) With an upgraded formula with more of the effects but less the ingredients,
the Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum has been transformed to have even greater hydration and absorption without the stickiness. It conditions and restores balance to replenish and retain moisture in the skin with the optimal 21.5% of pure vitamin C.

Features: 
Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum for the nourishment that your skin deserves ! The new and improved formula has been designed with less ingredients for more effects. Made with simpler ingredients directly from Mother Earth, the Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum has been created with a sheer 21.5% of pure vitamin C for the maximum nourishment.

Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum is recommended for :

Brighter skin & whitening.
Skin pigmentation and blemishes.
Dry, unhealthy skin.
Uneven skin tone & discoloration.
Rejuvenation & nourishment.

Product info:
Brand : C20 (OST)
Volume : 30ml 
All Skin Types
Made in Korea

TIPS: 
Please keep in fridge to use it for a longer time.

The serum has clear color, and the texture is very watery and non-sticky at all!!! The serum is  absorbs quickly, and the scents of the product are slightly oranges, is quite pleasant! :)  

 Normally, I will apply this serum after I cleanse and toned my face, for the first time application honestly I feel a bit of stingy, but is bearable! The second time I have no any stingy feeling. After using this product for two months and above, is time to show some results! :D 

OKAYYYY,  I KNOW IS SUPER DISGUSTING!!!! I FEEL DISGUSTING AS WELL...... But I just want to show you how C20 Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum works!! I know my face are still got scarring, and some acne, but is better than before isn't it?!! At first, I never thought that this serum would help so much after my family and boyfriend told me my face are actually getting better... I really feel so surprising and happy! Glad that I receive this serum, I can't live without this serum now!!! If you want to fade your scars, pigmentation or acne problem you may try this serum :) 


WHERE TO BUY? 

WEBSITE: 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox