About me

Jul 7, 2015

Lens Review: Bunny 3 Color Gray

Well, is another lens review post! Thanks to my all time favorite sponsors Klenspop! I got another new lenses to wear!! Hehe, this time I going to review Bunny 3 Color Gray,  Just in case you didn't know I’ve actually worked with them in the past before, so feel free to check out my review at here if you’d like. 






 Close-up shots in their vials 

BUNNY 3 COLOR GRAY New
DIA: 14.5mm
Graphic DIA: 13.3mm
BC: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6month
Water Contect: 38%
Manufacturer: LENSPOP
Origin: KOREA
Package: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE

These lens are pretty nice, even though is just slightly enlargement, but I still in love with it! :D Is kind like suitable for heavy makeup like those KPOP style of lenses! These lens is very soft and comfy as usual, very hydrate and long lasting to wear. 

I think is match with light either heavy makeup! These lenses are so pretty!!! <3 

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥/5
Design:♥♥/5
Enlargement:/2

Price: $18
Website: www.klenspop.com  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox