About me

Jan 4, 2015

What's On My iPhone 6 Plus

Hello, a long awaited blog post!!!! What's On My iPhone 6 Plus and How I Edit My Instagram Photos, I was thinking should I film a video to teach you guys, or write a blog post, after a long considering I decided to write a blog post for y'all (will separate in two post)! From long time ago, I've been a Samsung supporters I used to owned Samsung Galaxy S2, and Samsung Galaxy S4. Unfortunately, my Samsung Galaxy S4 screen was cracked cuz I smashed it down on floors Oops. This is not the first time my phone screen broke, so I decide not to fixing my phone screen, because it's pricey it cost almost RM400 to fix my phone screen.. I don't think it's worth so I decided to choose Apple as my next smart phone no more Samsung!! Honestly, if you used any samsung phone before you will find out how lag it will be.. gosh! Hence, I start my life without smartphone for half a year!!! I waiting for iPhone 6 to launch!!!! LOL FINALLY, IPHONE 6 HAS LAUNCHED!!! Well, I have the best dad ever in my life. Daddy bought iPhone 6 Plus for me as my birthday gift also Christmas Gift, thank you papa! Hope you guys enjoy reading, without further ado let's get started!




Oh the sexy gold baby! A transparent phone cover is a must, to protect my lovely iPhone!

First homepages 
Messages
Calender
Photos
Camera
Weather
Clock
Maps
Videos
Notes
Game Center
FaceTime
iTunes Store
App Store
Reminders
Contacts
Setting
Find iPhone 
Extras file ( apps I don't use) 

 Second Homepages (Social Media & Photography apps) 

Facebook- you know this app :P
Twitter- you know it
Instagram- my favorite social media apps, do follow me at @koeyleow
WeChat- chatting apps
Samsung Smart Camera- To transfer photos from my samsung camera
Swarm- to check-ins your locate
Youtube- You know this! HAHA
Google Translate- YOU KNOW THIS!
WhatsApp- Another Chatting app
Tumblr- Solve my boredom, some quotes and funny GIF
We Heart It- Inspiration photos or overlays etc
Pinterest- Tutorial, Celebrities, Photography, Recipes etc & more.
Weibo- kind like Facebook
Vine- Funny videos
Bloglovin- Easy to read blog
Messengers- Facebook Messengers
CocoPPa- App to customize your app icons / wallpaper
Mei You- record your menstrual date *girl apps
Kuwo Music Box- My favorite music apps! IT'S FREE
(but only available download in China so you have to open an APPLE ID in China)
Dropbox- to backup my photos
Dreamdays- Countdown apps



EDITING APPS! 



OTHERS 


Popcasts- I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THIS LOL
TGV Cinemas- to check timing and book movie ticket
GSC Cinemas- to check timing and book movie ticket
Spotify- Music App
Maybank2u- Bank app
Shazam- you can use this apps to detect songs name
Studio- Youtube App, to edit my youtube video like titles
Constellation App  
VGrab- Download VINE Video
Keepfit App 
Timberman- mini games
Shoot Moon- mini games
9GAG- funny pic / GIF
Waze- GPS 


So here is my What's On My iPhone 6 Plus! If you have any others photo editing apps want to introduce, or any fun games to play, feel free to leave me a comment right under this entry! Thank you for your watching, See you in next posting! Click here to How I Edit My Instagram Photos   

Follow me on: 

5 comments :

  1. I just bought the 6 plus as well and thanks, I might add some of the apps you have too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol keep fit app, i wonder it's available for iphone 5. xD

    Read on my latest blog post: Resolutions are bullshit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that app is super adorable, got some diet tips or recipes for keep fit!

      Delete
  3. Where did you got that flower wallpaper? Send me an email pls ambervb@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox