About me

Jan 8, 2015

DRx Clinic #5 - Fifth Consultation and Essential Facial

Hello, yesterday I went back to DRx for my fifth consultation with Dr Chiam, after a quick consultantion with Dr Chiam, she recommended me to do Essential Facial to clean out pimples on my face, Dr Chiam said my face is getting better than I first visited, no more big pimples only those spots and some pimples remains.. I've been using Derma Rx Skincare line about three months, today I going to show you my skin condition currently and also my Essential Facial I did at DRx :)


My therapist help me to remove makeup, cleanse, double cleansing my face before begin my facial treatment.


 Microdermabrasion
It's like mini vacuum cleaner, a machine with find crystals/ diamond tip handpiece to gently exfoliate and remove the superficial layer of skin. This procedure achieves a clearer and smoother skin texture with reduction in fine lines and pore sizes :) 

 EXTRACTION
 surprisingly during the extraction treatment it was bearable. my therapist kept talking to me so that I can calm down myself, It’s normal to have red spot on face after extraction. they will subside within a day. 

 Microdermabrasion 



Therapeutic Mask 
A therapeutic mask to calm the skin from all that squeezing, DRx's mask are made from high quality marine-derived ingredients with remarkable therapeutic properties! I love the cooling effect, very relaxing :D 

Skin Condition 
Day after extraction with Sunscreen 

The picture above is comparison about three months before and after using Derma Rx SkinCare line


Quote "KOEY LEOW" to get your first 3 times free consult! 
*only valid for 1st-time customers. 

Read my previously entries: 


DRx is located at: 

DRx Clinic @ Midvalley 
No. 43-G The Boulevard, Mid Valley City, 
Lingkaran Syed Putra 59200 KL 
Tel: (603) - 2284 1088

DRx Clinic @ Plaza Damas 
N-1-1 & N-1-2 Plaza Damas
60, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, Sri Hartamas,
50480, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : (603) – 6201 3088

Operation Hours: 
Mon to Fri : 10am to 7pm | Sat : 10am to 5pm
Closed on Sun & PH

For more information, visit www.drxclinic.com and www.facebook.com/TheDRxClinic!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox