About me

Dec 14, 2014

Peruvie Peruvian Grilled Chicken @ TTDI

This is my all time favorite restaurant, and "Must Go" place when I go to TTDI! Today I went to Peruvie for brunch, and I decided to share this lovely restaurant to my lovely readers to try it out someday! It's my favorite grilled chicken restaurant so far.. Without Further Ado, Let's get started it! 

Environment 







The interior is decorated with many quirky cultural artifacts, Colorful Decoration, Vivid and Vibrant, which made me feel so relax enjoying food here.. 




 Menu 
We decided to order Whole chicken (RM38.90), but you can also go for the ala carte order, 1/4 chicken priced at RM10.90, 1/2 chicken at RM19.90 or a whole chicken at RM38.90.

If you go for chicken with sides, 1/4 chicken with 2 sides is at RM16.90, 1/2 chicken + sides at RM25.90.

One can choose from 8 different types of sides below :

French Fries 
Coleslaw
Butter Sweet Corn 
Corn Coconut Rice 
Potato Salad 
Tomato and Cucumber Salad 
Garden Vegetables 
Fresh Salad 



 Inside, a small open kitchen sits at the corner.

MUST ORDER 

 Anticuchos (RM10.90) is a must for me and MR.Y every time! Peruvian version of kebab,Skewered marinated cubed chicken meat with bell peppers & onions. The chicken meat is super juicy, is super delicious! You also must dip chicken meat with the Aji Verde Dip (Green Peruvian Dipping Sauce) OMG it will became heavenly delicious

This also a MUST ORDER! Potato Salad (RM5.90), I don't know you guys will like it a not, But for me definitely perfect appetizer snacks ever! it’s a good appetizer to accompany your meal.


 Whole Chicken (RM39.90) with Spicy Gravy flavor, this is my first time try this flavor normally I ordered Original flavor, for me is kinda spicy! I still prefer Original. But for MR.Y he quite love the Spicy Gravy flavors, he said it bring a little bit of Sour and Spicy which made the whole chicken taste more delicious and juicy. Well you can see MR.Y really love the Aji Verde Dip so much, it taste really really good! 

Rating (Overall): 8/10
Food: 9/10 
Service: 10/10
Environment: 10/10
Peruvie
Peruvian Grilled Chicken
1 Lorong Rahim Kajai 13
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur

Website: www.peruvie.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/peruvie 
Tel:  03-7725-7223
Operation Hour: Mon to Sun 12:00 pm - 10:30 pm

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox