About me

Jun 29, 2014

Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate Review

Recently, I received this little black bottle from Lancome to test and review purpose, 
so after 3 weeks of trying this product! Is time for Product Review! Let's get start it, shall we? :D


Inspired by cutting-edge science, Lancome introduces New Advanced Genifique. One Serum so powerful it creates more radiant and smoother skin that you can see and feel. First Result in just 7 days. 
An exclusive Advanced Dropper; A new self-loading dropper that gives you the perfect dose of serum for each application, skin will feel refreshed, renewed, and healthy. 
This innovative formula featuring Génifique’s powerful complex with added biotechnology-derived ingredient is incredible to the touch, and acts on 10 key signs of youth including texture, resiliency, elasticity, firmness, sagginess, fine lines, wrinkles, radiance, clarity, and skintone. 


Moisture Test
Before 
After 

What I Thought? 
The texture of this serum is smooth and sinks in immediately and I can feel is very fast to absorb to my skin and left my skin non-sticky! I will apply this after I wash my face, Some time I do use Lancôme Advanced Génifique as my makeup base, to made my makeup stay more lasting. This serum has made my complexion brighter and more even toned. So far, I have not experienced any breakouts, and I find this serum also helps with hydration. I can see my fine lines reduce in just 7 days! The packaging is so beautiful and high class, and I love the dispenser which gives precisely the right amount of product for face and neck! Indeed a great product for me! 

Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate 
RM275.00 / 30ml 




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox