About me

Jul 3, 2014

FUN UNDER THE SUN with KIEHL'S

Hello girls, remember my previous post about "I want go to Kiehl's Fun Under The Sun Party?", If you are my loyal readers, i think you should know that I have oily skin type, besides that I've tried tons of OIL-FREE product in the market, but no one is really "OIL FREE". After I saw a poster from The Butterfly Project, with the Kiehl's latest Ultra Facial Oil-Free Skin Care Series, i was like WHY DON'T GIVE A TRY? I tried Kiehl's product before, even though is sample but the effect is actually quite good! So I just trying my luck to attend the event with The Butterfly project, and.. Guess What? I'm the selected butterflies which will be attend to Kiehl's Fun Under The Sun Event! Thanks The Butterfly Project selected me as one of the lucky blogger to attend the event with other butterflies, so let get started. shall we? :D

Venue: 1 Utama Secret Garden (at New wings rooftop) 
I not often to 1 Utama because is actually quite far from my house, and is my first time ever to ROOFTOP! Is shocked me when I saw the beautiful environment, i was like "WHOA WHOA WHOA"





The view of the environment is so beautiful, plants everywhere 
but is HOT like hell aww! But nevermind, is lotsa fun!

The Latest Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Skincare Series, 
especially for Oily Skin-type which probably suitable for me! 
Ultra Facial Oil Free Series with newest innovation 

  • Oil and Shine Control 
  • Pore Minimization 
  • Lighter Texture 
  • Absorb Faster 
  • Fragrance FREE 

With the COOL Ingredients 
  1. Glacial Protiens
  2. Desert Plants
  3. Oil-Free Conditioners 

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser
Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser is a quick-lathering cleansing foam that thoroughly removes impurities and visibly reduces excess oil on skin’s surface, while leaving skin looking more balanced.  With Imperata Cylindrica Root and Lemon Fruit Extracts, our non-stripping, sulfate-free formula leaves skin clean and refreshed without over-drying. Gentle enough for sensitive skin. Oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free.
Price: RM85 / 150ML  

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner
 Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner is formulated to visibly reduce excess oil on skin’s surface, while leaving it instantly fresh and healthy looking.  Made with Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract and Antarcticine to soothe and hydrate skin, our non-drying alcohol-free formula gently removes any remaining residue, dirt and oil without stripping skin of vital moisture. PH-balanced, and tested for safety and gentleness. Oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free. 
Price: RM85 / 250ML
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream
A refreshing new formula that conditions normal to oily skin for 24 hours of clean-feeling hydration. Formulated with moisture replenishing Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract and Antarcticine to help skin retain moisture plus skin fresheners to invigorate skin’s look and feel. Used daily, this virtually weightless gel cream minimizes the appearance of oil making skin more resistant to daily shine and greasiness. With a burst of fresh, long-lasting hydration, our formula strengthens normal to oily skin’s moisture barrier leaving it smooth, velvety soft and shine free. Oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free. 
PRICE: RM100 / 50ml








Honestly, this is my first time ever where I can DIY to make my own cactus terrarium! Thanks to Frozen Trees' staff help us to plant cactus into terrarium, and then let us to decorate our own cactus terrarium! 

 with Lenna 

Sarah 


Yes, is us again! HAHA girl can't live without selfie okay! 

and of course, a photo with dearest mamasan Tammy! :D 

with Mieza 


Group photo with all of the butterflies! <3 

Please stay tuned for my next blog post, am gonna do a review on Kiehl's products! 
Last, Thank You Kiehl's & The Butterfly Project for giving me such a memorable and happy day with all of the butterflies! You guys are awesome <3 


Love, 
xx 

1 comment :

  1. it was nice seeing you there Koeyy dear ^_^ the event was totally fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox