About me

Jun 23, 2014

Benefit's Push-Up Lash Hugging Gel Liner Pen Review

Eyeliner is one of the most important cosmetics and can give you a dramatic look without much time or effort. Whether you choose a soft line or a dramatic stroke, you can embellish the windows to your soul by spending just a few minutes in front of a mirror with an eyeliner 

so today I going to share my favorite eyeliner for my girls readers! Yay, i bet every girls who has makeup also won't live without Eyeliner right, a tool that makes us to get Bigger Sexier Eyes! 

Benefit They're Real Push-Up Lash Hugging Gel Liner Pen 
it's the First Ever lash-hugging gel liner pen! The custom AccFlex tip HUGS your lashline for bigger-looking eyes in second. 



For the first time use, remove the AccuFlex tip protector & discard. 
Active they're real! push-up liner by twisting base around until gel is delivered to tip 

 This custom angled gel liner pen took five years for Benefit to carefully formulate 
and now is finally making it's global launch on the 27th of June.

Custom Soft Angled Tip gets the matte black smudge-proof liner close to your lashline.

A simple eye-look with Benefit's Push-Up Gel Liner Pen

And also, I've create different type of eye-look from ultra-thin to big and bold
with Benefit's Push-Up Gel Liner Pen 

What I thoughts?
for the first time use, i really not use to it, because normally I used eyeliner pen, and it's a bit hard to hold it stable to application, the benefit push-up lash hugging gel liner pen is a bit too huge for me compare with other eyeliner pen, and the second thing I Dislike is the gel liner is way too fast to dry, i have to apply fast otherwise it will be dries out. but they're truly long-lasting, smudge proof and waterproof! So far, i still in love with this gel liner pen! :D

Last, Thanks Manoah & Benefit Malaysia to gave me this opportunity to let me get the first hand try this out before the global launch on 27th June!

OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATE
27th July 2014


PRICE
RM100


BOUTIQUE & COUNTER
Benefit Boutiques:
1 Utama : 03-7733 3930
Sephora Starhill : 03-2148 5592
(NEW!) Mid Valley : 03-2282 9266
(NEW!) Alamanda : 03-8893 5033

1 comment :

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox