About me

Jan 15, 2014

[REVIEW] L'Oréal Precious Oils Color Radiance


Bonjour Readers, I bet you guys must be in love with the product that I gonna sharing with y'all today!
The product that i gonna review is a Hairs Product for girls whose especially rebonding / coloured their hair often!

the product is.... L'Oréal Precious Oils Color Radiance


 

 
 The 1st universal treatment for your hair enriched with a rare blend of 6 precious flower oils*. It can be used before shampoo as a mask, before styling or as an extraordinary finishing touch. It nourishes hair and protects colour, brilliantly shines and amazingly softens. Overall, sublime colour care for a luminous finish.
 
Enriched with a UV filter, this amazingly unique formula with 6 precious flower oils*, 
completely transforms the look of the hair fibre for sublimed colour, texture and shine. 
Exceptional care for divine hair.


FOR BEST RESULT 
Apply 1/2 pumps to the palm of your hand and rub hands together
Work product evenly throughout the hair – starting at the ends and working up
Focus on the ends of the hair and avoid the roots
Do not rinse out


The product is cheap and useful! Is only cost RM33.90 but I can afford to use this stuff everyday over and over again
 and load my hair up before washing it or after washing it! It nourishes my hair :D


 It absorbs quickly without weighing hair down or leaving hands greasy, and it makes hair shiny. 
A few weeks of regular use softened our hair significantly.


 I love that it can be used pre washing my hair as an oil treatment to protect my hair.
 I adore that I can use it on dry hair and feel like it isn't going to weigh it down. 
I use it wet after every washing of my hair, but to use it in the mornings on dry hair is amazing benefit too.

 Pros:
   Light texture that never leaves my hair greasy
    Can be used as a pre treatment
    Can be used wet or dry
    It has a fantastic pump
    It cost only RM33.90!!!!
    It protects my hair colouring
    Smells great
    Available at most drug stores and grocery stores
    100ml is  a pretty big bottle

Cons:
none 

Okay so I think those are good enough reasons to try it out, at the very least it isn't much of an investment. 
Personally, I just love it and I am so glad there is a mainstream hair oil that is made for colour treated hair and is at an affordable price point. You should buy one if you wanna have a healthy hair and non-greasy if you lazy to wash your hair :p


RATING
Product (5/5)
Cost (4/5)
Ease of Use (5/5)
Packaging (5/5)

 ♥
Join my latest Giveaway! 
Fibroin Firming Ultra Mask 蚕丝面膜 Giveaway 
IPHONE 5/5S Screen Protector GiveAway 




Please Email To: koeyleow@gmail.com 
Twitter: @KoeyLeow | Instagram: @koeyleow 

1 comment :

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox