About me

Dec 6, 2013

❤ Mary Kay X Miracle Set

Hello Sweetie, is finally DECEMBER! Omg time flies so fast aren't? :/ I am so happy for so many reason, for the first DECEMBER IS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!! Second, I finally bought myself a camera that I wanted for so long! And now I finally had it, thanks to my lovely dad who sponsored me, bought for me as my early birthday present!! Omg dad I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! Nah, i won't tell you what camera i bought first, haha will posting a "开箱文" about the camera soon, please be patient to wait readers, FYI, I felt this month is so lucky for me, so many good things are come to me thou, thanks god! Back to topic, here is the one of the GIVEAWAY i won this month, is from one of my favourite blogger; Chanwon! Yeahh, i followed her instagram and accidentally saw her hosting this GIVEAWAY on ig, and I the first comment and joined it lucky me, lol~ But anyway I WON THIS!! Awww, i always want to try Mary Kay product! Or maybe i should say as "Which girl don't want to try new product?" Yeah. I always want to try new product, i'm always searching which products are really suitable for me, honestly I always change my skincare products :3 Looking for which products are really suitable for my skin type and really heal my acne scar etc. I hope this product won't disappointed me! Let's see what I got;


 Mary Kay x Timewise 
3-in-1 Cleanser 
Age-fighting Moisturizer 
Day Solution Sunscreen
Night Solution

 
 Timewise x 3-In-1 Cleanser 57g

Explanations:
Combination-to-oily-skin formula is oil-free. TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser combines age-fighting benefits with three essential functions in one product - cleansing, exfoliating and freshening - to reveal younger-looking skin

What I Think:
This cleanser is gel type, is got so many grain or something like scrub inside the cleanser, don't worry it won't harm your skin, I can felt this cleanser is so gently and smooth since I tried this product in this 2 days after I received till now. My skin are so smooth after used this cleanser, no any tightly or drying feeling on my face.


TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer

Explanations: 
TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer hours of hydration with a patented complex to enhance skin;s natural renewal process - revealing firmer, smoother-looking skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

What I Think: 
Ohhhh, I am so in loved with this moisturizer!! Is moisture my skin like baby skin, awww is so smooth and non-sticky feeling! I love this, and easy to absorb plus won't block pores! I would like to purchase this moisturizer! Because is too good for me :D

 TimeWise Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 35 / PA+++ 

Explanations: 
Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 15 / PA+++ with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection combines the daily protection your skin needs. 
Active Ingredients: HOMOSALATE (10%W/W), OCTISALATE (5% W/W), OXYBENZONE (4% W/W), AVOBENZONE (2% W/W) 

WHAT I THINK: 
Honestly, this sunscreen is so easy to apply on skin, non-sticky. Just give me a reason how can I don't love this product
TimeWise Night Solution 

Explanations:
TimeWise Night Solution contains ingredients that help reverse the signs of aging by enhancing your skin's natural renewal process while you sleep and help the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles fade away 

What I Think:
Hmm, so far I still didn't see any results maybe the timing is too short, because only two days I tried this products. Anyway, for this product just need two drops and gently apply all over your face and its done!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox