About me

Dec 20, 2013

My Beauty Resolution 2014 with Yadah x TheButterflyProject Malaysia

The Butterfly Project x Yadah 
Theme: Spring Festival 
Date: Saturday, 4th January 2014 

Ohhh, i want to join this! Is seem awesome, and fun! I want to join, let me talk bout
MY BEAUTY RESOLUTION 2014


1. DRINK MORE WATER. 
Honestly, i doesn't like to drink water, is taste nothing. I only drink a cup water per day.
That why i having bad breath / my skin getting worse and dry, Basically a person have to drink
 at least 8 glasses of water to hydrate our skin to cycle our body dirt things come out. 
so I MUST FORCE MYSELF TO DRINK AT LEAST 8 GLASSES OF WATER PER DAY!
2. KEEP FIT.
KEEP FIT AND HAVING A GOOD BODY SHAPE IS WHAT GIRLS ALWAYS WANTED!
 Must do more workout and slim down to 45kg, i know is impossible to my weight now, lol  anyway i will working hard for it!

3. Try some product that Natural, botanical, natural plant ingredients, organic, chemical-free, no artificial colouring, gentle yet effective?
 I think YADAH is which i always wanted for! I really can't wait to try 'em product! 

YADAH originates from South Korea and they are the brand that carries products that are absolutely 
FREE from artificial coloring, chemicals, preservatives, mineral oil, sulfate and animal extracts.
Using botanical plant extracts such as essential oils, barks, floral water and traditional herbs you can be assured that this South Korean brand is absolutely 100% natural and gentle yet effective on the skin. 
Last, 
a big thanks to  TheButterflyProject Malaysia and YADAH for organizing this awesome event!!

Facebook page:
               https://www.facebook.com/ButterflyProjectMalaysia

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox