About me

Mar 10, 2016

B.Liv Healthy Pores Healthy Skin!

Hello girls, another beauty review for this month! I received B.Liv two product month ago, after test and tried I decided to share my review for you all! Since some of you might have blackheads and pores problem like me!!! Firstly, congratulation to you come to read my blog, secondly, you've just found a product that can cure your blackheads and pores!!!! Exciting??? Without Further Ado, Let's get started!



B.Liv Deep Impact 
Deep pores cleansing & Massage Emulsion 

B.Liv Off With Whose Heads - The No.1 Hot Selling Item 
Effortless and Painless white & blackheads extraction

B.Liv Deep Impact RM65 50ml
The secret to a porcelain complexion is just at your fingertips! All you need is to regulary massage your skin. B.Liv Deep Impact is the best relaxing companion that massages, deeply cleanses and gently exfoliates your skin to reveal your natural beauty! 

Formulated with 100% pure natural Jojoba beads, deep impact works perfectly in exfoliating as the small spheres have no sharp edges and leave no micro-lacerations on your skin. Once the Jojoba beads dissolved, it leaves a protective layer on your skin as it resembles human sebum that is highly beneficial to the skin. 

In addition, deep impact also contains purifying, soothing, as well as anti-oxidant properties that are highly beneficial to your skin. It deeply cleanses impurities while ensuring the much needed moisture and nourishment the skin. 

Usage: 
Use twice a week 
1, Apply a small amount onto your damp skin 
2. Gently massage in an upward and outward circular motion until the Jojoba beads dissolve
3. Rinse well with water 

As I mentioned above, it formulated with 100% pure natural Jojoba Beads! It works perfectly in exfoliating and without hurts our skin at all as the small spheres have no sharp edges and leave no micro-laceration! I feel my face is soften after use Deep Impact to cleans my face! 

B.Liv Off With Those Heads RM145/RM189 30ml/45ml 
Formation of blackheads is due to excessive sebum secretion and dirt accumulated in open pores. B.Liv off with those heads is a powerful solution dedicated to soften clogs in open pores for effortless and painless white & blackheads extraction in just 14 days of application! 

Using advanced bio-technological formulation, off with those heads is formulated with Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel Extract and Aloe Vera Extract that works on a dual-action process. Its deep penetration property effectively keeps oil secretion under control from within while ensuring blackheads-free and hydrated skin complexion. 

It also has powerful antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties which helps in preventing acne formation and at the same time, accelerate the recovery process of new acne! 

Usage: 
Use off with those heads daily on cleansed and towel-dried face, and after toner! 

The texture is gel type, and you will feel cooling after application. Since it has Tea Tree Oil, I will apply on my acne area as well! Overall, I really see the difference before using B.Liv Off with Those Heads blackheads sebum gel! My blackheads were much more lesser than before, and more easier to extract! 

After using B.Liv Deep Impact and Off With Those Heads for over a month, I really can see the difference! My white & blackheads is really lesser than before, and much easier to extract! Since I have stubborn blackheads, and always yelling while extraction lol! Thank you B.Liv for sending me these two lovely product, it really works on my skin! Dear readers, if you have stubborn blackheads you should try Off With Those Heads Blackheads Sebum Gel!! It's amazing and works perfectly!! FYI, you can purchase B.Liv products at all SASA Malaysia outlets and exclusive sets in Watson Malaysia! :) 

For more info:- 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox