About me

Jul 17, 2014

Secret Key Snow White Milky Pack Review

I think every girls always wanted a fair & whiten skin, in the market there's have tons of whitening skin product, or maybe the most popular thing is Whitening Injection. Honestly, I do tried Whitening Injection before, but is doesn't works for me! I have a typical Asian skintone, which is yellowish and dull skintone, I always wish to have light skin tone, but not like pale. I want my skin tone look white as natural as possible.. And today, I gonna introduce a whitening product that works great on me, is a Korean brand. 

 Secret Key Snow White Milky Pack it´s a product designed with natural ingredients to have a whitening of the skin. This product contains niacinamide which is an amide of vitamin B3 which helps the skin whitening naturally. Its quick absorption and apply easy. The whitening agent niacinamide willy multiply the whitening effects. Also to let your skin feel more moisture and soft. The skin looks more natural and brilliant.


 This product can be used on both the face and body and contains 200 grams of product which I think is enough to be applied several times since with a small amount you can use in the face. 
 SECRET KEY SNOW WHITE MILKY PACK promises to deliver all these benefits:
  • Instant natural brightening effect.
  • Radiant skin with no makeup!



SNOW WHITE MILKY PACK are free from these top 5 irritants:
  • NO BENZOPHENCE
  • NO MINERAL OIL
  • NO PHENOXYL ETHANOL
  • NO PARABENS
  • NO PIGMENTS

TEST 




As you can see the white cream is very thick, very creamy with floral scent which I like the most 


See? Is INSTANTLY whiten your skin with non sticky feeling! 




 Before & After

It's actually brighten up my skintone and shiny, it claims it will be stay longer up to 10 hours, but for me is only stay 3 hours, but so far is still a great product for me because it gave me instantly whitening!

SNOW WHITE MILKY PACK is now available here:


Website : SUPERMODEL SECRETS


Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/Supermodel2u
Quote "KOEY" to get 10% on your purchases 

Let's Connect:

2 comments :

  1. I've never really liked these Snow White products, especially for the lasting power, but the packaging is pretty! Thanks for the review! xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have a try!! :D You're most welcome Ash <3

      Delete

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox