About me

Apr 4, 2014

Event: Lancome Little Black Bottle

Was invited to Lancome Little Black Bottle Event at Friday Night 21/3/2014! It held at Galeri Chandan @ Publika! Theme: Little Black Dress 










 Guests got the chance to enjoy eyes massaging with their NEW ADVANCED GÉNEFIQUE EYE CREAM. Génifique helps create more youthful-looking skin. Specially formulated for the delicate eye area, The Eye cream texture is very lightweight and soft, easy to absorb, I can see the difference after 2 weeks using this eye cream at nighttime, this eye cream has fade away my dark circle and reduced fine lines! I will review it very soon 


 Served with delicious macarons and delights 

Artist's Drawing 
 There are 20 images showcase at Galeri Chandan @ Publika, 
all images are created by 20 artists of their unique vision to the legendary Génifique bottle from all over the world.
 It so gorg and unique, can i bring one home? 




ADVANCED GÉNIFIQUE YEUX Rm205 
You can get it on the counter started from MAY 2014. 

Thanks Lancome for the invites, and let me got the chance to try this eye cream before it available in Malaysia!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox