About me

Jul 13, 2013

HOW TO: Cover Eye Dark Circle + Create Puffy Eye bag Tutorial (Vid)

Hey sweetie, as some of blogger request ask me share some tutorial about How to cover dark circle, so i have share my own cover eye dark circle skill for y'all! And i have add 1 more tutorial inside my video, is How to Create Korean Puffy Eye Bag.. this eye makeup is trending  now!!! So let's get start it :D




PRODUCT I USED IN VIDEO:

[ The balm: BAHAMA MAMA ] To Create Fake Eyebag
[Bobbi Brown angle brush + blend brush ]

[Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer]
[Kate Gradical Eye Shadow] To Create "Tears" Eye 





Is super easy to create fake and puffy eye bag right? Hehehe :D
P/S: My dark circle not too seriously after i applied CC Cream, so i just cover one layer of concealer it is enough for me , if you have a seriously dark circle, you can add more of concealer or add difference concealer & Loose powder, it will cover up all your dark circle <3 I'm using Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer Color is Natural 2, and i have using some brand of concealer before too, like:
Cyber Color Stick Concealer

Natural Republic Stick Concealer
i using this concealer to highlight my nose bone / cover my lips before i apply any lipstick currently :)
This concealer not bad actually 
Hope you guys will like this tutorial, any suggestion / question do drop down your comment below
Thanks for your guys whose giving me suggestion and encourage me always, i always check mail before i went to sleep i see lot of reader's suggest me to do what tutorial they don't know / they interesting with.. I feel so glad to make tutorial and share with you all! :D THANKS YOU!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <333

WHAT YOU WANT TO LEARN IN  NEXT VIDEO?
My Daily Makeup tutorial? Korean Ulzzang Makeup? Sweet, Sexy, Clubbing, Girls date or any suggestion?
Picture Tutorial / Video Tutorial? :P Speak in Chinese, Cantonese or English?
 COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! I will try my best :D


THANKS FOR YOUR WATCHING.... <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox