About me

Mar 4, 2015

Melvita Jeunesse Youthful Skin Extraordinary Water

Months ago, I received a parcel from Melvita about to review the Jeunesse Youthful Skin Extraordinary Water & Bio-Excellence Youthful Serum for review, but today I am just going to review on Jeunesse Youthful skin Extraordinary Water, because currently my skin are still not available to try out the Bio-Excellence Youthful Serum because of my acne, I don't want to irritate my skin until my skin are fully recover / calm down.. So I'll delay the review on Bio-Excellence Youthful Serum.. Done explain, let's get into the review shall we? :) 


Enriched with Melvita's patented bud complex and naturally derived hyaluronic acid, this pre-care gel water visibly smoothes and fi rms. It prepares skin perfectly for the products that follow and leaves it soft, hydrated and plumped. 

Natural and Organic Cosmetics
certified by ECOCERT GREENLIFE according to ECOCERT Standard
99% of the total ingredients from natural origin
20% of the total ingredients from Organic Farming


The texture is abit thick yet sticky, but after apply on face you won't feel any sticky but.. is hydrated your skin, I can feel my skin is much more hydrated. It's also a good skincare product to pre-care my skin before I put any makeup, if you are one of my subscriber on youtube, you may feel this product are familiar, because I've used this product in my few videos before :P 

Thoughts: 
I think this is quite a good product, even for my acne skin it doesn't break me out yet is very hydrated! This is why I like to use this product, omg is really hydrated my skin so much, didn't leave my skin any sticky. I kinda recommended for whose looking for a hydrating toner, Melvita Jeunesse Youthful Skin Extraordinary Water might suitable for you :) 


1 comment :

  1. Great post. This product sounds really amazing. I wondered if you would like to follow each other via GFC and Instagram. Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox