About me

Mar 12, 2015

Kérastase Scalp Treatment @ Number 76

Hello, it's been a long time that I didn't pampering hair, my hair are so frizzy yet oil (sometime when I didn't wash my hair, lol) So far after I cut my hair I don't think is a big deal anymore, cuz short hair are more easier to take care than long hair.. This time I was honorably to Number 76 @ Midvalley Branch to try Kérastase Scalp Treatment & Tansan Scalp Hair wash! Without further ado, let get started! :)




Number 76 Midvalley Branch design and decorate is very simple, clean and minimalist! :) 

So we started with a close-up scan for my scalp, using a mobile scanner and an iPad! Well, here is the state of my scalp! 

After consult with Emily, she recommended me to try Kerastase Scalp Treatment instead of hair treatment! To treat my oily clogged dandruff! Let's began :)

Here the product that I used for my scalp treatment from Kerastase! 


The scalp treatment I think is between 15 to 20 minutes progressing, after done progressing let get to hair wash aea!

 hair wash area. 
 Another product from Kerastase, a hair wash specially for dry scalp and dandruff! 

 After washed my hair, Emily suggest me to try Tansan Sparkling Scalp Wash with an additional fee of RM30, but.. if you're LINE's user you are getting 50% discount! You only need to pay RM15 get to try the Tansan Sparking Scalp Wash! 

Soda gas (or carbon dioxide) is added into the water and as the water rinses out, it works effectively to remove dirt and excess oil from the scalp and silicon from your hair. Our scalp and hair immediately becomes clean and fresh, the optimal contain to promote healthy hair growth. 


This was the water scooped up after my Tansan Sparkling Scalp Wash. Luckily is not too gross, I was thinking it must be very dirty due too I rarely wash my hair and scratching my hair too often, but end up luckily not dirty as I expected! Is just some tiny dandruff flakes floating in the water.. Eww




My hair is so fresh and clean right after treatment that Emily suggested me to do! Aren't?? :) 

After blown dry my hair, they did another scalp scan, and... Here's the before & after! Do you notice that my scalp is cleaner & healthier? 

Not to mention, my hair was so smooth and soft now! No more tangle, and itchy scalp! :) 

For those who want to know how much for the Scalp treatment cost:-

Kerastase Purifying Ritual (RM200)
&
Tansan Sparkling Scalp Wash (RM30 add-on to any service)

For additional information, you can visit Number76's official website at www.number76.com 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox