About me

Jun 18, 2016

Sorabee Skincare Review

Hello, today I going to review Sorabee, premium Korean beauty brand.  Sorabee made it presence felt in Malaysia since 2014, and the brand has been growing from strength-to-strength. It is the first company in the world
to successfully extract a high quality collagen from sea star, an important skincare ingredient.

Sora means “Sea” and Bee is “honey” in Korean that in its essence translates as “honey from the sea”. As such, a majority of Sorabee products are water-based providing intense moisturisation
without the icky and sticky sensation that has plagued other beauty labels. However, I going to review 3 different products in this post which are:-

Sorabee Balancing Essence, Sorabee Balancing Aqua Cream and Sorabee Balancing SS Mask 


Sorabee Balancing SS Mask ( Patch Type ) 

Intensive care facial mask patch to moisturize and calm the skin.
Sorabee Balancing SS Mask renews and revitalizes your skin, leaving it feeling cleansed and supple with Sea Star Collagen, Green Tea Extract and rich botanical ingredients.

*Apply 2 times weekly to maintain skin youth and radiance. For best results, use this mask everyday.

How to Use
1. After cleansing and toning, put the mask on to fit your face,
2. Wait for 20-30 minutes before peeling the mask off. No rinsing or cleansing od face is required.
3. Tap Essence lightly onto skin to allow proper absorption. 

Thoughts: 
The mask texture is just like normal mask texture, I used it as SOS to rescue and hydrate my skin immediately before I put my makeup on. The essence are quite moist and leave no stickiness which I adored. 

Price : RM 100.70 per box (10 masks)

Sorabee Balancing Aqua Cream 

Super moisturizing visible water drop cream that effectively hydrates and firms the skin.

How to Use
After using Balancing Lotion and Eye Cream, gently apply sufficient amount on your skin.
 When water drops are generated, massage in a circular motion to enable the cream to penetrate.

Thoughts: 
This is so good to use, I loved it!! It is very moist on my skin, but no stickiness at all! I always apply a big amount take it as hydrating mask instead of cream. 

Price: RM 106 


Sorabee Balancing Essence 

Sorabee Balancing Essence is essential to maintain the beauty and health of your skin. This perfectly formulated solution keeps your skin bright and moisturized. It is guaranteed to make you look your best, all the time.

How to Use
After applying Balancing Skin in the morning and evening, put a few drops onto your fingers and gently apply in the direction of the skin texture.

Thoughts: 
Lot of people think that Essence must be very sticky once application, but fret not, Sorabee Balancing Essence not sticky at all! I mean literally, Sorabee all skincare products aren't sticky at all! Suitable for any skin types especially dry skin type. This is my most fav in these product! 

Price: RM 121.90

For more information, please visit facebook.com/sorabeemalaysia or www.kbeautyzone.com.my




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox