About me

Feb 17, 2016

Chang Beer

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Long time no see fellas! It's been a long time I didn't updated my blog due to working, but anyway I back to blogging life! Not sure if you all are a fan of beer; but for me sometime I do enjoy beers. Normally, I don't drink beer but sometime you know, you need beer to relief your stress! Today I going to introduce you a Beer from Thailand, Chang Beer. Almost universally, they are well made, easy to drink lagers. They are great with a spicy meal. I’ve never been to Thailand, but at least I try the beer from Thailand, lol.


Chang Beer new green bottle design, more elegant, and very nice contour and good hand-feel. Chang Beer is suitable at party. I brought a few Chang Beer when I went to visit my friends. And to my surprise, my friends are so in love with Chang Beer, we all feel that Chang Beer is very fresh and smooth taste. It's really good companion to spicy foods when we doing the spicy noodle challenge during CNY. Hehe! It calms our taste bud down immediately, and I pretty enjoyed it! 

It is brewed in a place called Ayutthaya in Thailand. This 320ml bottle has the equally ubiquitous 5% alcoholic volume. Facts that, together with the total absence of Thai words on the bottle, tell us that this really is their expert version. So for people who don't usually drink beer, no worries! You won't get drunk easily, haha! Trust me bae, it's only contains 5.5% of alcohol! I actually pretty love the label of Chang Beer, The front-label sticks to roundel traditions with two elephants. 





Chang Beer has a pleasant full flavour, with a subtle fruit and hop aroma, delivering a natural easy-to-drink brew. The barley specially selected for Chang has a low level of protein, to give the lager its bright, golden clarity. What does Chang Beer smells like? Hmm, it smells of much the same blend of malted barley as any other pilsner style lager that you’ve smelt. This one smells a little on the strong and synthetic side. First impression, I feel okay not like other beer I feel so bitter can't even drink it. Chang Beer is smooth and fresh, but just a mild and easy bitterness that you’ll hardly notice. Even though it lingers for some time. Even though I not always drinking beer, but at least I tried Chang Beer and it does not let me disappoint! Seriously, Chang beer is your best companion with spicy foods! If you tried Chang Beer before, do let me know what you do think!

Head over to https://www.facebook.com/changbeer/?fref=ts
for more information!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox