About me

Aug 10, 2015

C20 Vitamin Sleep 9 to 5 Crema Review

Bonjour, today I going to review C20 (OST) Vitamin Sleep 9 to 5 Crema, basically this is a Night Cream to apply before you sleep and you will feel your face is more plump and moist the next day. After trying this product for a month, I think is time to tell you what my opinion on this lovely product.. Shall we? 



Features: 
The reason why C20’s Vitamin cream is the best nighttime moisturizerSoft and light gel like texture that is rich in Vitamin C.

An effective source of hydrating ingredients to prevent further moisture loss in dry skin types. Brings vitality back to your damaged skin cell layer. To keep your skin in it’s best condition, this vitamin C cream energizes your skin making it look more youthful and awake. While you sleep, it will transform your skin to a more smooth, bright and hydrated appearance. 

Get glowing, brighter, more even toned skin with C20’s Vitamin Sleep
9 to 5 Crema, the ultimate vitamin c cream for night.

OST Vitamin Sleep 9 to 5 Crema Claims 

Works best in combination with OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum to boost effects for best results.
Overall skin tone brightening
Soft and Light texture
 Increases absorption of vitamin c into the skin
 Best quality of hydrating ingredients
Overnight skin repair and moisture


The texture is quite watery, and the scent of this product are kinda like oranges. And it does not leave any stickiness afterwards. Which I quite in love with it, because normally those night cream are quite thick and leave stickiness after apply. Instead of saying this night cream are watery, I might says this night cream are more like gel type. 

How to use
1) In the morning and night *or as needed*, after cleansing, toning and serum, apply it evenly onto your entire face.

2) You can maximize it’s effects by using after the Vitamin C Serum from C20.

3) When applying the cream during the day time, make sure to apply sun screen afterwards.

If you want maximize effect you should use C20 Vitamin C serum which I has reviewed before on my blog, click Here if you haven't read my review yet. TBH, I haven't use C20 Vitamin C Serum with C20 Vitamin Sleep 9 to 5 Crema, but I believe it will works pretty well. Since is same branding and almost same effect. I will let you know if I use both product together.

Here's are my short review of C20 Vitamin Sleep 9 to 5 Crema, overall I quite in love with it. It doesn't caused irritation or acne. I love to use this night cream while my skin are lack of hydration. This is a good product to use when you need hydration and brightening effect, this would be your life savior :) 

SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE FOR YOU! 

Code: WISHAUG2015 
10% OFF while you purchase up to $55 

Code: WISHGIFTAUG2015 
One free COSRX Naturally Embo Cotton Puff on any order  

Where to buy? 
Price: USD19.86 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comment, feel free to leave any comments here! I will reply as soon as possible! Xox